For the love of Curiosity and Active Citizenry
Field Experience was borne out of a desire to share the love
of curiosity exploring, experiencing, and learning
about what the world around us has to offer;
and of citizenry: using who we are
and what we have, to build up our world
making it a better place.
We dream of ...
A future bustling with people who have field-proven experience, upholding strong society-building values,
A time when people are inspired and committed as confident, responsible, and empathetic active global citizens.
A people who use our talents to improve our community, our land we live in, and beyond our shores.
Field Experience equips leaders and organisation representatives to enable them to contribute to positive impact in a cause that’s congruent to their chosen UN Sustainable Development Goals. We specialise in facilitating and training for international collaboration.
We train, facilitate, and leverage using effective experiential approaches to equip people – connecting their experiences in training to their already vibrant virtual ‘wiki-source’ knowledge.
We focus on humility, reciprocity and strength-focused community development approaches.
- theodore equips leaders to bring out the best in their teams by building trust, purpose and synergy.
- Leaders are equipped to lead their teams and with skills to work well with their stakeholders. Their stakeholders are both local Singaporeans and overseas.
- The process enables the leaders and their team members to discover themselves in the process.
- theodore has been doing this since 2002 as a professional, then as the sector orchestrator, then as a volunteer, and back to being a professional at it again.
- He focuses his passion and energy on encouraging people to bring positive change to their sphere of influence. To discover and use their talents in every possible way – knowledge, skills, interests, hobbies – to pay it forward. Over the last 23 years, he has had the opportunity to do this in all his roles in all three sectors – People, Public, and Private.
- When he’s not at work, you’ll catch theodore cycling or motorbiking, jammin' the blues on the harmonica, or chilling in the outdoors over a bush-cooked meal with his kids and their feathered family members.
- His curiosity continues to drive him to learn something new. Along with learning new-normal facilitation and team building online in his professional sphere, he has also taken up the bass guitar and surfing on land (surf skating).
- Curiosity is his drive for his motto for happiness: “It's a beautiful life, how to be bored, lah?”
I wanna leave the place better than I found it.
Field Master - Theodore Teo
Field Experience Pte Ltd
1 Bukit Batok Street 22, #08-04, S 659592