Leadership For Good
RIPPLES OF ACTIVE CITIZENS, STIRRING UP A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Field Experience was borne out of a desire to stoke up curiosity and citizenry in people:
exploring, experiencing, and learning about what the world around us has to offer,
and using our talents and giftings to build up our world to make it a better place.
We dream of ...
- a future bustling with people who have the field-proven experience to uphold strong society-building values,
- a time when people are inspired and committed as confident, responsible, and empathetic active global citizens.
- a people who use our talents to improve our community, our land we live in, and beyond our shores.
Field Experience equips leaders to build trust, synergy and purpose so that their teams not only do their jobs well but are also enabled to contribute to the positive impact that’s congruent to their chosen UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We specialise in facilitating and training for international collaboration.
We train, facilitate, and leverage using effective experiential approaches to equip people – connecting their training experiences to their already vibrant virtual ‘wiki-sourced’ knowledge.
We focus on humility, reciprocity and strength-focused community development approaches.
What can FIELD EXPERIENCE do for you?
- Coach mid-level managers and team leaders in building team cohesion
- Coach employees in developing a sustainable mindset in their work processes
- Coach your employees to the next stage of your company's sustainability journey
- Post-sustainability report action plan.
- Strategize corporate philanthropy & skilled volunteerism
- Corporate giving partnership and evaluation
Field Master - Theodore Teo
I need to leave the place better than I found it.
Field Experience Pte Ltd
theodore devotes himself to equipping leaders to serve their teams by building cohesion, trust, synergy and purpose.
So that they not only enjoy doing their job well together, they also bring positive impact to the community and environment in their spheres of influence. And in that journey, each discovers more about themselves in the process and uses the talents– knowledge, skills, interests, hobbies – to pay it forward.
He has had the opportunity to do this in his roles in all three sectors – Public, People, & Private, over the last 23 years.
When he’s not working, you’ll catch theodore cycling or motorbiking, jamming away on his blues harp, or chilling in the outdoors over a bush-cooked meal with his daughter and their feathered friends. His motto for happiness: “How to be bored, lah?”
For Chinese tuition, please do visit our website.