About the Company:
Founded in 1993, Nexia TS is a certified public accounting firm offering a full suite of professional services ranging from Assurance, Tax Advisory, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit, Valuation Advisory, M&A Advisory to Corporate Recovery, Forensic Investigation, Data Governance and Cybersecurity & Technology.
The firm is part of the Nexia International network which has more than 727 offices globally in 122 countries and a combined fee income of US$4.3 billion. Over the years, we have served public-listed companies, small-medium enterprises, multi-national corporations and non-profit organisations in various sectors such as oil & gas, construction, marine & shipping, electronics and the charities.
Our reputation is built on technical competency, personalised approach, proactive client servicing and a commitment to unwavering integrity and professionalism.
"If we want to ensure a sustainable future, we have to start inspiring people to take part in every aspect of advocating change for the public good"
Group CEO - Henry Tan
Henry Tan, Group CEO & Chief Innovation Officer of Nexia TS, has been serving as advisor to clients in Singapore and the region. As Group CEO, he manages the firm and grows its footprint to a major player in the market.
Henry assisted companies especially entrepreneurs since 1993 to grow their business in Asia through IPO, M&A, Accounting & other advisory. He has many years of experience in China market. Henry also sits on the board of a number of listed companies.
Other Professional Experiences
- Assisted number of entrepreneurs to grow their business to an IPO in Singapore, London and Hong Kong Exchange.
- Advisory to German company expansion into 7 countries in Asia
- Advisory to a top Chinese shoe retailer and fund raising through private equity and then subsequently IPO
- Taxation advisory to companies entering into Singapore and Chinese market in respect of structuring of business.
- Restructuring advisory to number of Chinese companies for doing business and fund rising outside China.
- Graduated from National University of Singapore with First Class Honours in Bachelor of Accountancy
- Attended Tsinghua University (Beijing) School of Economics & Management Executive Development Program
- Council Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Chairman of Awareness Subcommittee on Sustainability Reporting of ISCA
- Member of Corporate Reporting Committee of ISCA (2016-present)
- ISCA Financial Forensic Professional
- Chairman of Nanyang Business School Dean’s Alumni Advisory Board
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant (ASEAN CPA)
- Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Associations of Singapore Limited
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand
- Fellow of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Directors
- Associate Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Accredited Tax Advisor (Income Tax) – Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- Lay Member of Singapore Dental Council Complaints Panel
- Member of the Compliants and Disciplinary Panel (2016 to 2018)
- Member of Singapore Chartered Accountancy Qualification Council of Singapore Accountancy Commission (2013 to 2017)
- Chairman of ISCA Education Sub-Committee of Financial Reporting Committee (2010 to 2014)
- Member of ISCA Financial Reporting Committee (2008 to 2014)
- Board Member & Asia Pacific Region Chairman of Nexia International (2004 to 2013)
- Chapter President, Entrepreneurs’ Organisation (2010 to 2011)
- President, Spirit of Enterprise (2006 to 2008)